Followers

Smile!


You have to love those mornings when yo see some super
energetic person is really into their job at 7am
and all you want to do is go back to sleep...

Fuck you... Window Washin' Wilbur.





Suppose I was blogging at this time though...





That doesn't really require expending energy though...





Just looking through a really stoned set of sketchy blue eyeballs...





and going...    "Ah... whoa... wait... that's awesome!..."






Went along and checked out the Mickey Avalon gig.
Crowd was definitely hyped on it...





Then urinated in a tall glass that someone had conveniently left...





Someone really fucked up here...

A deuce and an undergarment.  Heavy.

The weirdest part about this toilet scene was the janitor dude
just standing there watching me expel urine instead
of doing something about the SHIT ON THE FLOOR.

I suppose he was tripping out on me taking a photo of it..

It also may have been his glass I was pissing in...



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Been eating chicken since the 60's... and it's still good.