Followers

Sunday Stupor.


One of the tougher looking dudes I know...

Drinking the gayest little latte coffees I have ever seen...

Not esspresso...  latte.




I don't know if I am crossing the line here...

That was done a long time ago actually.

Homie in a wheelchair... with a cheetah on the back.  Sweet.













"Dudes got totally trolleyed last night!..."






New generation aboriginal art.  Graffiti Goannas.  Bang!







I got to ride around the F1 Grand Prix track on my bike
before they totally closed it to the public for racing...

The V is for Vagina.
One of the most powerful fuels known to man...

I don't know why there is a shell next to it?





Didn't quite get Pole Position...


Close second...




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Been eating chicken since the 60's... and it's still good.