Followers

Gutter Trash...


Proof that I never really get out of the gutter...







Just consider the clientele of Aldi supermarkets,
being sketchy and super cheap food.

Now consider how many people they must have stood back
and witnessed struggle trying to get their trolley of reject groceries
down these steps instead of the ramp provided in order
to warrant putting up a sign for THE FUCKING OBVIOUS!






Speaking of idiocy...
Chris has taken to wearing a helmet at work for his own safety.

Cardboard kills.






Although...  Whilst he was wearing his helmet in the toilet
and perusing an old Slam Australian skateboarding magazine,
he came across this old photo of fellow employee Tim...  I mean...

Ringo Starr!

Oh my god... did we laugh!

"She loves me... yeah... yeah... yeah..."

Note the blinding light arising from his party zone.
It has been known to do this for it's own preservation because
if you see Tim's "party zone" in the normal light you are
more than likely going to faint, wake up, and start chasing
him down in order to shag him senseless.
He is sick of it alright girls.  Trust me!


"She loves me... yeah... yeah... yeah..."




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Been eating chicken since the 60's... and it's still good.