Followers

Coppin Street Studios



This wall is still holding it's own after 6 years.

Mase.  Tattoo Life.




This is the old Coppin Street Studios.  Soon no longer.
This upstairs area was where I witnessed probably the best
Energy was high, kids were hanging off the rafters, pulling the wiring down
and the boys fucking rocked it.... always.

Here is a sniff here...






We held an exhibiton in there back in 2007.
A group of Melbourne artists had to paint the back panel
of sleeveless denim jackets.  80's style...







I did this one for my homies.

COMMITTEE ASSEMBLE!







And a portrait of Brainjuice.
Who you may know from previous blogs...





I guess that will not be happening again...











No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Been eating chicken since the 60's... and it's still good.