Followers

Not what I was hoping...



Deep fog...  



A state in which my brain can obtain with an overwhelming ease.






Your boring...    call in the fog.


Power down.







My grill.  In panoramic.






Ah...  yeah...  skateboarding didn't go so well today.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS LUMP OUT OF THE SIDE OF MY FOOT!


Is it going somewhere?
Has it packed it's own fucking bags up on skateboarding?
Has my foot learnt how to steal and
dacked something super cool that I don't even know about yet?






Ah...  picture me rollin'!?


Stewing.






Official Hospital Kooties Specimen Sack.







After my second xray for the day,
and the thought of my nuts not working after this,
and not even a copy to keep this time....


Apparently not broken... 


Good News.





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Been eating chicken since the 60's... and it's still good.