Followers

Pelicans.




I got around to Andy's to head into a
"super gay over pretentious look at my avant garde
hipster rubbish garments I styled up myself then
spent the next day doing my hair just coz
I'm a total cunt of a dude" T-shirt art exhibition...

And he had just cracked a beer, so naturally he ran it straight
through the Deer Bong/Buck Bong from last weekend and we were out the door.

Just making sure it still works...






There are always consequences...






This used to be a photo image of Darren Kirby in QV.
Then KFC took over the premises and instead of covering the existing work
they just gentrified it and outlined the old shit. Amazing.

Nice KFC t-shirt Darren...


Awesome.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Been eating chicken since the 60's... and it's still good.